25 November 2010 - Ireland Group Meeting
Presentations from the IRMS Ireland Group autumn meeting at the Dublin City Library & Archive on Thursday, 25 November 2010 are available below. The next meeting of the Group will be held in Belfast in spring 2011.
The meeting was followed by the AGM where the following members were appointed to the Executive Committee of the Regional Group.
Dorothy Quinn (Chairperson), Claire Graham (Secretary), Pat Reidy (Treasurer), Fiona Kearney (Membership Officer), Lynda McAree (Training Officer). Three non executive positions on the Committee will be held by Robert Corbett, Sarah Hayes and Brendan Murphy
Links to the attached documents:
- Records Management: the National Archives perspective, Micheál O Conaire, National Archives (Ireland)
- Records Management: a private sector perspective Paddy Creedon, Sports Surgery Clinic
- Applying the FOI records management code in the UK, Susan Healy, The National Archives (UK)
- Information and Records Management: challenges and solutions Matthew Stephenson, Chair, IRMS
- Implementing a record management programme using DIRKS Martin Bradley, Archives Consulting Services Ltd
- Implementing an EDRM solution Sarah Hayes, Eurofound
Agenda RMS 2010 (PDF, 87.4 KB)
Bradley (PDF, 257.6 KB)
Creedon (PDF, 961.9 KB)
Hayes (PDF, 1.2 MB)
Healy (PDF, 303.8 KB)
O Conaire (PDF, 110.2 KB)
Stephenson (PDF, 86.9 KB)
Acrobat Reader is a helper application manufactured by Adobe Systems Incorporated that lets you view and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Click the button to download Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website.
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.