1 December 2011 - Ireland Group Meeting
- Billy Hawkes, Data Protection Commissioner : Data Protection Challenges
- Finbarr O’Leary, The Revenue Commissioners : The Revenue and Data Protection - our Biggest Challenges
- Hugh Jones, Irish Computer Society: Value at Risk - the real cost of keeping data
- Lorna Hermin, Kainos: Sharepoint 2010 implementation
- Fiona Kearney, Synercon Europe : Promoting and Marketing the Records Management Role
- Aisling Byrne, Cleaver Fulton Rankin’s : Employment Social Media - Containing the Social Media Beast within
- Robert Corbett, Belfast City Council : Retention Scheduling
Aisling Byrne (PDF, 560.9 KB)
Billy Hawkes (PDF, 227.5 KB)
Finbar O'Leary (PDF, 505.4 KB)
Fiona Kearney (PDF, 2 MB)
Hugh Jones (PDF, 1.5 MB)
IRMS Agenda Dublin Dec 2011 (PDF, 167.9 KB)
Lorna Hermin (PDF, 4.1 MB)
Robert Corbett (PDF, 133.5 KB)
Acrobat Reader is a helper application manufactured by Adobe Systems Incorporated that lets you view and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Click the button to download Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website.
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.