With over 100 participants registered beforehand the recent IRMS Ireland Group seminar on Thursday, 13 November in Belfast was a great success.
Presentations from the meeting which looked at Information Management: Best Practice in a Digital Age are now available and attached below (please note this could be slow to load, 60 seconds or more, depending on your connection).
- NICS Information Governance in a Digital Age, John Morgan, Departmental Information Manager, Department of Finance and Personnel
- Digital Records – the journey from user to PRONI and beyond, Hugh Campbell, Digital Preservation Project Manager, Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI)
- Forensic eDiscovery, Dr Vivienne Mee, VM Forensics and Dermot Moore, Corporate Information Governance
- Strictly Confidential – Dance to a New Beat !, Deirdre Allison, Corporate Records Manager and Gillian Acheson, Senior Data Protection Manager, Belfast Health & Social Services Trust
- Data Protection Compliance in a Digital Age, Shauna Dunlop, Group Manager Policy and Practice, Information Commissioner’s Office
- Administrative and Regulatory Oversight of Records Management – Your critical friends, Marie Anderson, Deputy Ombudsman, Office of the Northern Ireland Ombudsman
We would like to thank Equiniti ICS generous sponsors of the event and also extend our gratitude to the team at PRONI for their support in helping to make this event happen.
Thanks to all who attended. We encourage participants who have not yet joined the society to browse the advantages of membership here.
At the AGM a new IRMS Ireland Committee was elected. The Chairperson is Sarah Hayes, the Secretary is Dermot Moore and Dorothy Quinn is Treasurer.
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.