IRMS Isle of Man
IRMS Isle of Man is focussed on bringing together Information and Records professionals from across the Island’s diverse and vibrant Infocrat Community. We are looking to do this through creating an open forum for networking and open debate as well as hosting more formal training events, both independently and in partnership with other organisations.
Meetings are advertised in the following ways:
- On this website - bookmark this page!
- Through the Information and Records Management UK Jiscmail listserv
- Through the IRMS Twitter & other social media accounts
- By IRMS Isle of Man Group mailing list (please click here to be added)
- Through the IRMS Isle of Man Blog
Isle of Man Group Officers:
Rupert Leaton: Rupert has been in the Business Automation industry for over 30 years, He is the Managing Director of Manx Business Solutions which specialises in Business Automation, Records Management and Digital Transformation solutions. The company has won a number of industry awards and has an established global client base.
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.