27 July 2006 - LGG Meeting
THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, DUE TO A STRIKE BY THE RMT UNION
- The importance of business continuity
- The basics of putting together a business continuity plan
- Testing and reviewing a business continuity
- A brief introduction to ISO 15489
- Action planning to achieve compliance under ISO 15489
- Implementation of ISO15489 and review
If you would like to come along to the meeting please let me know on the above e-mail address. This is for catering purposes as we ran out of food last time as I had under ordered. As always could you let me know if you are an RMS member when you contact me as RMS members will be given preference. All the details about joining the RMS are available at www.irms.org.uk
Updated Agenda 27 July 2006 (PDF, 30.5 KB)
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.