SWIRMS (South West Information and Records Management Society) will meet at BBSRC on September 27th 2013.
Contact: Carl Cope for more information
To get you thinking about the Agenda, or possible presentations, some ideas are:
- The Paperless Office
- Shared Drives Migration to EDRMS or SharePoint
- Retention/Disposal Scheduling – what to keep / how to appraise for value
- Promoting/providing Information Management best practice guidance for system users
- Compliance, strategies and benefits realisation
- PDF and long term archiving
- Cultural change management
- Data Protection staff training
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.