SWIRMS Event 19th July 2016
Melody and Carl are pleased to announce the forthcoming SWIRMS Event to be held on 19th July 2016 at the Iron Mountain depot in Kemble:
Iron Mountain, Hangar D2, Cotswold Airport, Kemble, Near Cirencester, Gloucester GL7 6FD
After taking feedback from you, our members, this Event will include plenty of time to get to know each other, share experiences, as well as great presentations – speakers and topics are:
- The new EU General Data Protection Regulations and how your organisation can start preparing for its implementation in July 2018. Melody Allsebrook (Our Regional Vice Chair).
- The journey so far “replacing Trim with SharePoint” Michele Noad (Somerset Council).
- The journey so far “moving the Council from paper to digital” Andrea Binding (Somerset Council).
- Research Presentation – Alice Blogg, Iron Mountain
- Implementing a single archiving procedure across a multidiscipline and geographically spread organisation. Elaine Shergold (IRMS Member).
The Event will run from 9:15 to 15:00, we will keep you well fed and watered, there will also be a quiz and prizes, and of course plenty of opportunity for networking and questions.
For those of you might be interested, our Hosts, Iron Mountain, are offering a tour of their facilities after the Event.
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.