IRMS Ireland How to champion your work, Belfast 23 June - last few places
Registration closes today for the annual joint IRMS Ireland/ARA Ireland training event for members only How to Champion your work
The workshop which runs from 10.30-13.30 aims to:
- Help you to be strategic in your internal advocacy and communications; and match organisational priorities.
- Help you to understand what makes a good story / issue for colleagues in communications.
- Improve your ability to persuade colleagues and make your case simply.
- Help you to identify allies and stakeholders in archives and records management in the organisation and where you can develop mutually-beneficial collaboration.
- Equip you to understand and develop communications techniques.
After lunch speakers will be Deirdre Allison, Corporate Records Manager, Belfast Health & Social Services Trust Be Like a Wimbledon Champion – Adapt to Anything;
Liam Wylie, Curator and Content Producer at RTÉ Archives What Happens When You Make Your Content Available? The RTÉ Archives Experience
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.