Presentations from IRMS13
Missing for 30 years, Manuela, a pet tortoise, was found in a box in a Brazilian storeroom! What have you been doing since 1983?
- Alison North, Director, AN Information & John Wilson, Director, JMW Mosaic
Better World or Better Shopping? What records managers need to know about Big Data
- John Davies, Head of Business Consulting, IDOX Plc
Open Data Close Data
- Anne Hopwood, IISaM Project Officer for Greater Manchester, Improving Information Sharing and Management Project, New Economy, Manchester
Big Data in a Regulated Industry
- Paul Finnis, Regional Head of Records & Info EMEA, Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Ltd
- Kate Javes, Head of Records and Information Governance, HSBC
Big Data – Does Taxonomy Still Play A Part?
- Alan Shipman, Managing Director, Group 5 Training Limited
- Simon Ellis, Managing Director, Box-it
The Consequences of Paying Lip Service to Information & Records Management
- Kim Sadler, Director, 1212 Consulting Limited
- Jo Moorshead, Information Management Consultant, The National Archives
KEYNOTE: BBC Open Info and Big Data
- Tony Ageh, Controller, BBC Archive Development
The Carlisle-Presley Paradox
- Tim Callister, Information Management Consultant, The National Archives (UK)
The Psychology of Effective Records and Information Management
- Heather Jack, Director, HJBS Ltd
Inferis – Managing the Risk
- Steve Pennell, Independent Consultant
- David Pegg, Account Director, SCISYS Ltd
KEYNOTE: Don't Shoot the Messenger! My name is Chris and I am a technologist…
- Chris Davies, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Intelligence Ltd
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.