In a recent informal survey to professionals our Training Director, Paul Duller, collated suggestions from IRM professionals to collate 100 online IRM resources for 2013. Our thanks go to all those that contributed and below are some top useful sites as suggested by you;
01) http://www.irms.org.uk/ Information and Records Management Society Website news, guidance notes, blogs, twitter feed and e-bulletins (public and members only sections)
02) http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ The UK government's official archive, from Domesday Book to websites.
03) http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/topics/information-records-management/ JISC InfoNet
04) http://www.arma.org/ ARMA's main web presence
05) http://www.rimpa.com.au/ The Records and Information Management Professionals Australasia offers a wide range of activities supporting the profession of records and information management.
06) http://www.aiim.org/ AIIM is a global community of information professionals.
07) http://www.ihrim.co.uk/ Institute of Health Records & Information Management.
08) http://www.ukchip.org/ UK Council for Health Informatics Professions established to promote professionalism in Health Informatics and the certification of those who work in the profession.
09) http://www.ifhima.org/ The International Federation of Health Information Management Associations (IFHIMA) supports national associations and health record professionals to implement and improve health records and the systems, which support them.
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.