In a recent informal survey to professionals our Training Director, Paul Duller, collated suggestions from IRM professionals to collate top online IRM 'Records Retention' resources for 2013. Our thanks go to all those that contributed and below are some top useful sites as suggested by you;
1) http://www.cipd.co.uk/hr-resources/factsheets/retention-hr-records.aspx CIPD guide to the retention of HR records (a log-in may be required)
11) http://bcs.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/ HE Business Classification Scheme and Records Retention Schedule
2) http://www.ironmountain.co.uk/retention-of-records A free generic retention schedule for UK records, and one for several European countries
3) http://www.ark-group.com/downloads/RecordsretentionTOC.pdf - An expensive, but invaluable book of Records Retention from on of the leading experts in this field (TOC only)
4) http://www.scottisharchives.org.uk/projects/toolsstandards/retentionschedules Generic records retention schedules for all Scottish local authority functions
The Society offers four types of membership, from Corporate through to Student.
If you are not already a member and would like to join the Society, or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining, please complete the application form.