The UKSec summit in London, 28-29 November, was designed by and for the service sector. Its purpose is to create a special platform for those industries that are the backbone of the UK’s economy and increasingly vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
UKSec is a CPD certified content-driven summit bringing together C-level executives from Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Wholesale/Retail, and Transport & Media.
Key themes to be addressed include: the skillset of the CISO in 2018, monitoring third party security risk, implementing an enterprise-wide digitalisation, and dealing with post-breach reputational damage.
Joining us onstage will be:
• Nadeem Bukhari, Head of Information Security at House of Fraser
• Christian Toon, CISO at Pinsent Masons
• Deborah Haworth, CISO at Penguin Random House
• Steve Pritchard, Group CISO at HomeServe PLC
• Paul Watts, CISO at Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Ltd
• Lewis Woodcock, Head of Information Security Compliance at A.P. Moller-Maersk
Attend to learn best practices against data breaches and how to prevent attacks, engage with third party risk management providers, and discover how to measure ROI in cyber security.
A limited number of complimentary VIP passes for the UKsec Summit are available to end-user IRMS members - enter the code AFVIP at registration online at www.cyberseries.io/uksec.
More information about the event is available here: UKSec_press_release.pdf