Speed dating - an fast paced interactive session to include: 6 topics - 6 tables...visit all in an hour!
· Ask PRONI - retention and disposal (Jayne Hutchinson, Wesley Geddes PRONI)
· ICT data and drive consolidation - cost savings of data in the cloud - a case study (Gary Alban)
· Information Management transformation journey - where are you? What can we learn from one another? (Joan Farley)
· Practical communication and engagement techniques. What is SharePoint? What is O365? - Demonstrations. (Michele Noad)
· How can the IRMS help you and your organisation? (Scott Sammons and Melody Allsebrook, IRMS Leadership Team)
· What on earth is the cloud? (Andy Hughes)
Presenter: Graham Jackson
A tour of the Public Records Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) led by Graham Jackson, Archivist
09/06/2018Free places at Cyber Security Future conference
28/05/2018 IRMS Awards winners!
13/05/2018eBulletin on the website!
06/07/2018IRMS Public Sector: SharePoint / Cloud Management / Information Architecture
24/07/2018IRMS Scotland: Summer Event
19/10/2018IRMS Public Sector: Retention Schedules / ISO 15489
Macclesfield, SK11 6DY
Phone: +44 (0)1625 664520
Fax: +44 (0)1625 664510
With a bi-monthly magazine, annual conference, accreditation possibilities and a competitively priced annual membership, there really is no reason why you shouldn't join this fantastic society!