Privacy Policy | Print Page | Report Abuse | Sign In | Become a Member!
Posting as a person not a group
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

08/04/2020 at 06:40:55 GMT
Posting as a person not a group
Morning all, Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but obviously I am posting as my company at the moment and not as me as an inidividual. Is there a way of logging in as me, to participate in the forums, as I'm not speaking on behalf of my company but on behalf of myself as an individual! I hope that made sense Smile Thanks, Kay

14/04/2020 at 08:00:15 GMT
Hi Kay, it does indeed make sense! In your account and settings section along the top left hand side (when you are logged in to here) you can create a 'sub-account' of your corporate membership. There, you can create yourself a login under your own name. Just remember that renewals etc will go to the master account's details. Drop digital@irms.org.uk or info@irms.org.uk an email if you're having trouble.

Scott Sammons
IRMS Chair & IG Geek at Lighthouse IG

01/05/2020 at 18:10:50 GMT
Thanks for answering Scott,
Apologies but things got a little busy in my work life that logging into the forums dropped down the list.

Kay, have you managed to get in yet?

Contact Us

Chester House
68 Chestergate
Macclesfield, SK11 6DY
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 (0)1625 664520
Fax: +44 (0)1625 664510

Email: info@irms.org.uk

Follow Us
Become A Member

With a bi-monthly magazine, annual conference, accreditation possibilities and a competitively priced annual membership, there really is no reason why you shouldn't join this fantastic society!

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.