Privacy Policy | Print Page | Report Abuse | Sign In | Become a Member!
Records Management in a time of COVID-19
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

23/03/2020 at 16:32:25 GMT
Records Management in a time of COVID-19
In case anyone is bored, how do you, in the nicest possible way, remind a body of staff not to put personal data at risk in this time of crisis without being made to feel like a massive party pooper?

23/03/2020 at 16:41:32 GMT
That’s a very interesting question, North. I find that right now senior managers are only too happy to shoulder the risk in relation to paper files. It will be interesting to see if the ICO lets transgressors have an easy ride after all this blows over (and I do hope it blows over) Smile

23/03/2020 at 16:57:42 GMT
It is tricky to strike a balance isn't it?!

23/03/2020 at 17:18:23 GMT
Obviously it depends on the sector. I’d hope our colleagues in Health have higher standards...

Contact Us

Chester House
68 Chestergate
Macclesfield, SK11 6DY
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 (0)1625 664520
Fax: +44 (0)1625 664510

Email: info@irms.org.uk

Follow Us
Become A Member

With a bi-monthly magazine, annual conference, accreditation possibilities and a competitively priced annual membership, there really is no reason why you shouldn't join this fantastic society!

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.