Privacy Policy | Print Page | Report Abuse | Sign In | Become a Member!
Is anybody out there...........I'd really like to share
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

28/06/2019 at 08:03:48 GMT
Is anybody out there...........I'd really like to share
My name is Jenny Sinclair and I'm Head of Information Governance at the RSPB. I recently rejoined IRMS, following a cancellation back in 2017. I visited a few conferences, but I left because I felt that there wasn't much content on the site, apart from the bulletin, to engage and inspire me. I was really pleased when I rejoined to see the addition of these group forums and blogs and hoped to pick up lots of ideas and thoughts from my fellow IM practitioners. Imagine my disappointment to find that on all 4 groups I joined there were empty forums, post-less blogs and a general lack of interaction from members. I would really like to share issues, ideas and thoughts on all of my groups, but I need you out there to join me in posting things that engage you, inspire you and help you in your journey with information and records management. How about it everyone - can we get these forums buzzing?

Attached Images:

01/07/2019 at 06:16:47 GMT
Hi Jenny, Don't feel lonely, there are like minded folk out there. I too rejoined the IRMS after a period away, with the intention of becoming more involvedwith the community. Sadly, health issues menat 

01/07/2019 at 06:20:14 GMT
A moderator has removed this post.
01/07/2019 at 06:20:15 GMT
A moderator has removed this post.
01/07/2019 at 06:20:29 GMT
Meant I had to take a step back. Now I am in recovery I am happy to join your cause. Let's do it.

01/07/2019 at 08:25:25 GMT
Thanks, Nicola. I wish you all the best with your recovery and thank you for your support. I'll keep posting and we'll see what transpires

17/07/2019 at 16:02:52 GMT
Hi Jenny - if you'd like to discuss how you can help us or what groups you were looking to get some value from please do email me at groups-officer@irms.org.uk. Perhaps we can hook you up with something Smile

Best regards

Suzy
Groups and Volunteers Officer

18/07/2019 at 18:12:35 GMT
Thanks, Suzy, hopefully you will have seen that I've sent you an email as suggested. Many thanks,

Contact Us

Chester House
68 Chestergate
Macclesfield, SK11 6DY
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 (0)1625 664520
Fax: +44 (0)1625 664510

Email: info@irms.org.uk

Follow Us
Become A Member

With a bi-monthly magazine, annual conference, accreditation possibilities and a competitively priced annual membership, there really is no reason why you shouldn't join this fantastic society!

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.