- About Us
|2018 Executive Nominations|
Nominations for the Executive 2018
Nominations for posts on the Executive for the year 2018-19 are now open and will run to 05 March 2018. Detailed information on the nominations process and the governance of the IRMS can be found in our Constitution. However, all relevant details are set out below.
Posts up for nomination
The following posts are up for nomination this year:
Posts not up for nomination this year are:
How to nominate
If you would like to go for one of the roles up for nomination or know someone else that would be suitable here are the details of how you can nominate and how the process will work;
1. Nominations are to be made in the form of a written nomination submitted by the deadline of 05 March 2018 which should detail the name, contact details and membership number of the person being nominated.
2. Nominations should be in the form of a nominator and seconder. Self nominations are permitted if seconded.
3. Both those being nominated and those nominating must be current members of the Society.
4. Those being nominated must be made aware of (and in agreement with) their being nominated ahead of the nomination being submitted.
5. Membership numbers (personal or corporate) must be included in nominations.
Will there be elections?
Elections will take place where they are required. In accordance with the Constitution, these will take place in the 8 weeks leading up to the AGM (The AGM will be @ 1630hrs on 20 May 2018 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole).
Governance and transparency
1. All nominations are submitted direct to our Administrator at KSAM either at our registered address or via firstname.lastname@example.org. No one on the Leadership Team has sight of the nominations received until after the closing date.
2. Where a nomination received is unclear or lacks required elements, our membership administrators, Kingston Smith, engage directly with the individual/s involved to rectify the problem.
3. All valid nominations received will be published to the membership within three working days of the closing date.
4. In the event of a nomination being withdrawn, the reason will also be published to the membership.
If you would like to speak to any member of our team about nominating someone or going for a role yourself and you’d like more detail on what this entails you can speak to any member of our team. There details can be found on the ‘Our team’ page of our website.