After a fantastic visit to Brighton in 2014, we were delighted to visit Wales for our 2015 Conference.
This major industry gathering provides an annual opportunity to get an independent view on the key challenges and opportunities in information being the new currency, brought to you by the internationally renowned Information & Records Management Society (IRMS).
This year included another packed programme of inspirational speakers, lively discussions and unbeatable networking opportunities – centred around the latest thinking, industry innovations and best practice from world-class organisations.
PROGRAMME OVERVIEW Information: The new currency
The central theme for the 2015 IRMS Conference focused on establishing and maximising the value of information and how to sell senior execs on that idea and investing in good information and records management in order to get there.
Over three information-packed days, we addressed:
1) Value Best practice and tips for demonstrating and maximising value to information
2) Perceptions Best practice and practical examples of how to change perceptions of data value
3) Risk How to manage the risks and compliance issues around information value
4) Technology Case studies for how technology has helped maximise information value
5) Skills Core skills needed to help maximise value of information and the management of information
Through an information-packed programme of keynotes, workshops, case studies and interactive discussions, all delegates have emerged from the IRMS Conference with valuable new allies and a comprehensive briefing on the challenges ahead.
Conference Topics included:
Data Protection & GDPR
Freedom of Information
Unfortunately we do not currently have the presentations for the 2015 Conference available.
You can view the photos from the Conference on Flickr here.