Membership Offer for Protecture Subscribers
The IRMS and Protecture are pleased to have established this membership agreement which allows subscribers of the Protecture Data Protection Service access to affiliate membership of the IRMS.
This membership a gives you;
- A bi-monthly electronic magazine called the IRMS Bulletin.
- A monthly newsletter detailing what's coming up and new in the Society
- Access to special interest and regional group events (including access to our Third Sector Networking Group).
- Access to training and event discounts with our third party training providers.
- Preferential places at events run by our partners (for example, NADPO)
- Discounted attendance at our annual conference in May.
- Access to resources, toolkits, papers and content on information and records management in our Library.
- Access to the SocialLink app on the website that allows you to share questions, ideas, and resources with other members.
- Use of the IRMS logo to demonstrate your membership
- Eligibility for our annual awards (to nominate, vote on and be nominated)
- Opportunities to get involved with the information community through local events, projects or volunteering opportunities with the IRMS itself.
Plus lots more!
What you need to know
In order to be suitable for this membership offer you need to be a current valid Protecture Subscriber. If you are not, you can find details of our other memberships here. When you apply for this membership we will validate your details with Protecture before accepting your membership.
If you stop being a Protecture Subscriber either during or at the point of renewal for your IRMS membership this offer will not longer apply and we will contact you about what your options are for continuing your membership with us.
Your membership is provided courtesy of Protecture. The invoice our website automatically generates is zero value which you can ignore. Once registered and then approved you will be able to access all of the above through your online account. To register please visit www.irms.org.uk/join.
The membership cycle is rolling from the date you register. So if you join in January 2019 for example you will need to renew in January 2020. We will contact you before then to ask if you wish to renew and advise how you can cancel the renewal should you wish to. We reconcile all memberships with us with Protecture therefore where any issues arise either Protecture or ourselves will be in touch to resolve them.
If you wish to purchase a different type of membership (higher than affiliate) or want additional memberships please contact us as these will be outside of this offer and you may be charged directly for these.
If you have any queries about your eligibility for this membership please contact either email@example.com of firstname.lastname@example.org.