After a fantastic visit to Brighton in 2016, we were delighted to visit Glasgow for our 2017 Conference.
This major industry gathering provides an annual opportunity to get an independent view on the key challenges surrounding this critical resource, brought to you by the internationally renowned Information & Records Management Society (IRMS).
This year included another packed programme of inspirational speakers, lively discussions and unbeatable networking opportunities – centred around the latest thinking, industry innovations and best practice from world-class organisations.
PROGRAMME OVERVIEW Agents of Change: Driving Business Transformation
The central theme for the 2017 IRMS Conference focused on driving business transformation and how to become a bona-fide 'Agent of Change' within your own organisation.
Over three information-packed days, we addressed:
1) Technology Best practices and innovation in Enterprise Content Management
2) Law Understanding and responding to changes in information law
3) Soft Skills Helping you as a professional, particularly in managing change
4) Lessons from Scotland Case studies and best practice from our host country.
5) Deployment of Solutions Case studies from our vendor community on many aspects of information and records management
Through an information-packed programme of keynotes, workshops, case studies and interactive discussions, all delegates have emerged from the IRMS Conference with valuable new allies and a comprehensive briefing on the challenges ahead.
Conference Topics included:
The Future of IRM
The speakers presentations (where we have their permission to share) are below for our members to reference. Please note, you need to ensure you are signed into your IRMS membership account in order to see them.
This includes all of the presentations of the IRMS Conference in May 2017. Content uploaded here is available for member use only. For any other use, permission should be sought from the presentation author.