The IRMS has provided its members with an online space for them to communicate, share ideas and ask questions. However, in order to ensure this remains a safe and respectful place we have to lay down some basic rules to ensure it is a good experience for all. Please therefore read through these basic rules and keep them in mind when using the IRMS platform.
1. The SocialLink platform exists to provide a safe and friendly place for members to learn, share and socialise.
2. Members are encouraged to shared questions, free resources and other related content that they feel other members would benefit from. Members should be aware that the discussion and content provided does
not constitute legal advice unless stater otherwise and should seek
appropriate advice for situations that may require it.
3. No member - regardless of status - may advertise products or
services without the prior permission of an Administrator. Free resources and events are encouraged but any paid for services, content or events are not allowed.
4. Members should be aware of any links to third party content and ensure it is appropriate for a professional audience before posting.
5. Bad language/profanity is not permitted. As a rule of thumb, if you wouldn't say it at a professional event then don't say it here.
6. Always be considerate to the feelings and aspirations of other
members. Rudeness, personal insults or any form of prejudice is not permitted.
7. All images or papers submitted online must have the appropriate
permission of the copyright holder. All images or papers submitted remain the
property of copyright owners. This is the law. Pieces regarded as
derivative works, or compositions based on images from third party
sources must include a link or reference back to the original
artist/copyright holder with verifiable terms of usage.
8. By submitting images and posts to the forum (either through direct
upload or hyperlink), the copyright holder is providing consent for the
images and posts to be stored locally and displayed indefinitely. A
request to remove an image or post can be made to the Digital team or Group Chair (for group forums).
Whilst each request will be dealt with compassionately, we will also
consider the impact of such a deletion on both the continuity of the
associated thread and on other members.
If any member feels that a post violates these rules then please email the Digital Director at email@example.com
so this can be investgiated. It is not possible to consider every eventuality in advance. As general
guidance, a breach of the these rules may result in a
permanent ban from the Society in accordance with the Societies Constitution.
*The IRMS cannot be held responsible for links to or content hosted on 3rd party websites.*